Google

 

Monday, February 25, 2008

 
 

Driving In Brunei with A Proper License

Posted By: Efren ES Ricalde @ 11:56 PM
Comments: 0

 




Armed with an International Driving License, I drove my fist car - a second brown Honda Civic hatchback. The car was loaned by Brunei Shell Petroleum the next Monday after I arrived in Brunei on Thursday, 28 July 1981.

A month after, I got my Brunei driving license. That was well before I got my Philippine Driving License.

Labels:


 
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
 
 
 
  • "MaSci to GSI" is a compendium of experiences from childhood to present. M2G shares my insights and knowledge on education, hard work, integrity, honesty, creativity, transparency, and aspiration of a Filipino. M2G maps my journeys and adventures as a boy, student, dreamer and entrepreneur.
 
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Efren, President/CEO of GSI, is an experienced public speaker and an avid tennis player, photographer, a beginner classical guitarist. He was the former Chairman of Philippine Geomatics Association (PhilGeo) and is an active member of other IT associations. He has a diploma in Strategic Business Economics from the University of Asia and the Pacific, units in MS Remote Sensing in UP Diliman, BS Geodetic Engineering at UP Diliman and an alumni of Manila Science High School.

 
 

 

CNN
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?