Google

 

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

 
 

Mariel - A Smart Girl

Posted By: Efren ES Ricalde @ 8:02 PM
Comments: 0

 

When I learned that Mariel was recognized as an excellent orator, I invited her and the mother, Rhoda to our office. What a shame, they were early in the office, I came in from a meeting - late.

They visited us last June 2, 2006. After reciting, O Captain My Captain, her winning poem, we moved around the office and did a lot of photo-shoots.











Myself, Gabriel (my son) and Rhoda milled around my guest. Mariel's father, Romy was in Dubai till now. My brother is an architect engaged in one of the huge construction project.














She loves public speaking and mathematics. Having a happy and intelligent disposition - she will be an excellent leader.

 
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
 
 
 
  • "MaSci to GSI" is a compendium of experiences from childhood to present. M2G shares my insights and knowledge on education, hard work, integrity, honesty, creativity, transparency, and aspiration of a Filipino. M2G maps my journeys and adventures as a boy, student, dreamer and entrepreneur.
 
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Efren, President/CEO of GSI, is an experienced public speaker and an avid tennis player, photographer, a beginner classical guitarist. He was the former Chairman of Philippine Geomatics Association (PhilGeo) and is an active member of other IT associations. He has a diploma in Strategic Business Economics from the University of Asia and the Pacific, units in MS Remote Sensing in UP Diliman, BS Geodetic Engineering at UP Diliman and an alumni of Manila Science High School.

 
 

 

CNN
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?